6 Things I'm Really Good At

Friday, February 6, 2015



1. I'm really great picking husband. (A little flashback Friday to December 2010)

2. I'm really good at giving honest opinions. Want to know if you look fat in that dress? Just ask me. I'd expect the same respect from my friends!

3. I'm really good at driving cautiously aggressive.

4. I'm really good at remembering things. Thank God because Chris can't remember what he did an hour ago.

5. I'm really good with directions. Want to know which way is north? Just ask. (Up, duh. Totally kidding...)

6. I'm really good at painting my nails. Then, I really good at going to bed with them wet and ruining them.

What are you good at?


7 comments:

  1. Cute post idea! I feel like no one gives their honest opinion these days! It's refreshing when someone really tells you what they're thinking. I'm also great at polishing my nails but also great at ruining them within 5 minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember almost everything and it drives Roland crazy. He also can't remember what he did an hour ago. And I think sheet prints in nails should be a new trend. I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, come paint my nails then...cause I suck. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me laugh. I also have a good memory and I'm also very good at going to bed way too late. :) For the nails.... Essie Good to Go topcoat! I always do my nails at night and I LOVE that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I am going to have to copy this post, I do the same thing to my nails. But with the help of Seche Vite top coat, it's life changing I tell ya! Go get some, you won't regret it :) http://www.drugstore.com/seche-vite-dry-fast-top-coat/qxp151193?catid=196092

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have to warn you, it's slightly smelly, but so worth it!

      Delete
  6. "cautiously aggressive," lol! I'm the same, or at least I think I am. My husband believes I drive like a grandma, while I believe he drives like an 18 year old that just got his wheels. lol.

    We should totally get together and have coffee or lunch when it's not all ice and freezing outside. I live in Frisco, so I'm sure we are pretty close to each other. Pizzeria Testa, al fresco? If you're interested, shoot me an email. ;) It can even be this summer when you had a chance to decompress from the school year.

    ReplyDelete