Friday Photo Dump

Friday, June 17, 2016

Life is so, so good right now. Yes, most days I'm a walking zombie, but it is so true that one crack of your baby's smile and all is right in the world. 

Yesterday, Chris and I celebrated FOUR years of marriage. It seriously seems like yesterday that we were getting married and then jetting off to Kauai for our honeymoon. I can't believe how fast time flies.

We went to dinner last night to celebrate and, for the first time G was born, our conversation actually didn't revolve around him. We started our conversation off with, "What has been our favorite vacation so far?" and that topic just kept flowing into other fun topics throughout the night.

In four years we have bought a house, sold a house, bought a house, I got a master's degree, changed careers, bought Chris a truck, took numerous vacations, done home renovations, and now, our proudest accomplishment, baby Graham! And I love having this blog as a virtual scrap book!

You can see our wedding pictures here, here, and here, our wedding video here, and our honeymoon pictures: day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4, day 5





In other news, G gave me a nice anniversary gift by pooping all over me yesterday morning. This doesn't even show the whole explosion.


Ironically on our anniversary, my wedding rings still were not fitting, but yesterday was the first day I could force them on since I was like 34 weeks pregnant. I still am not wearing them because they are still really tight, but this is much improvement from barley being able to get them over my first knuckle!


Someone loves tummy time!! He loves being on his belly and is perfectly happy just making googly eyes at me while he is down there! I'm pretty smitten. 




And, to commemorate his 11 week old birthday and our anniversary, I am proud to say (and probably jinx it for tonight!) that Graham Tucker slept from 9pm to 5am last night!! I kept waking up thinking that any minute he would wake up, but when he did and I looked at the clock, I could have cried I was so happy! Now, baby G, if you could just keep it up, I'd reallyyyyy appreciate it! This is his 'well rested' face :)


Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!!!! I have loved following along over the years, and watching you two grow as a couple, and now parents! Very inspiring and encouraging. :) Y'all have been able to accomplish so much over the past four year, and I know y'all will continue to do so, and I can't wait to keep reading about all of it. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growth spurt!!!! look for some teeth coming in the next few weeks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Graham is just too adorable! Here's to a full night sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary you two! I hope that sleep pattern sticks around :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweet little face! Happy anniversary to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice anniversary gift from Graham...LOL! I'm so glad you to enjoyed your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete