WIWW: New Items + Link Up

Wednesday, September 23, 2015


I've got nothing. I would love to come here and show y'all that I've taken cute outfit pics and done my hair and not looked like a worn down teacher, but the truth is that when the weekend comes we are either a) so busy I am just soaking in life, or b) too tired to even care about getting all done up and take pictures.

I did manage to get out of the house last weekend, so here are some things that I got while I was out and about, and some things I wish I would have gotten!

- This tunic came home with me because hello...boots and leggings!

- Comfy grey jeans, check! (similar grey styles here)

- I can't forget my booties that will be on repeat.

Some things I'm wishing for:

- I'm sort of obsessed with these long cardigans. Again, leggings and boots anyone?

- We have several winter weddings coming up and I'm loving these affordable options. I always struggle with what to wear to a winter wedding, but these options are possible winners.

- Everything. Just everything. They are killin' it.

- Last year I bought my first pair of Chucks and I think this year might be the year of the second. They are so comfortable and practical for school.

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.


8 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with my chucks, I wear them way more than I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working full time takes up your entire life, especially if you have a long commute like I did. That's one of the many reasons I stopped working. I never saw my husband, and I didn't do anything but work, or worry about work. So I understand why your exhausted. Love your all white outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look divine in white!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so relate to your exhaustion and know how hard it can be to keep up with everything at times. The great thing about blogging though, is that there are no rules, only those we impose on ourselves, which are typically the ones that end up stressing us out the most :)

    Love your white outfit! that peplum top is so cute!

    http://marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to being tired on the weekend and just wanting to do nothing. I really want a pair of chucks, just need to pull the trigger and do it already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tunics, leggings, and boots are all I want to wear this Fall! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to wear Chucks all the time-- basically ALL I wore. I haven't worn then in YEARS and finally bought a pair a couple weekend ago- LOVE! I feel ya on the weekends-- I'm the same way :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful white look - so summery and chic. o)

    ReplyDelete