Happy Shopping!

Monday, November 28, 2016


Today is the day to get your Chrismtas shopping done! If you've read this blog for awhile now, you know I've never been a huge fan of online shopping, but I'm now ADDICTED to Amazon. I literally ordered stuff from Amazon daily. We have a prime account, so if I need tissues, toilet paper, diapers, etc. I just order it instead of going to the dreaded grocery store!
Other than Amazon, here are the sales of a few of my favorite shops! 

Happy Monday!

Old Navy // 50% off EVERYTHING
- I bought this puplum top and this long cardigan and I've already worn them out!

Gap // 50% off EVERYTHING
- You know that I'm stocking up on all things baby for G!

Banana Republic // 50% off 5 regular-priced items Sitewide
DATE: 11/24-11/26 (online) 11/24-11/28 (in store) 
// 50% off Sitewide and In Store 
DATE: 11/27-1/28

Nordstrom // Take an extra 20% off selected sale items
DATE: 11/24- 11/28
// Designer sale – 40% off

Tory Burch // 30% off any purchase of $250+
DATE: 11/28
CODE: THANKS

2 comments:

  1. Great deals! Also so funny, I literally just got that same beanie this weekend! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the online deals! Love this casual look, fantastic hat!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete