House Tour: Girly Guest Bedroom

Sunday, April 6, 2014














Until we have a baby, Chris and I decided that one guest bedroom will be girly and the other will be boyish.

When we moved in, this mint room was the previous owner's nursery. Many of you freaked out when I posted the initial house tour using the other homeowner's photos because y'all thought that was our pregnancy announcement. Nope! I clearly posted that the nursery was the previous owner's, but that just goes to show that blog readers love pictures, not the actual reading part ;) 

Anyways, since we hate painting (it is the worst!) I figured I would work with this mint color. I can say this is turning out to be my favorite room in the house!

Enjoy the tour!

Sources:
Starburst mirror || here
Bedspread || here
Striped blanket || here
Coral vase || here
Lamp || here
Black and white pillow || here
Pink pillows || here
Curtains || DIY coming later!

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Such a cute room and the mint green goes well with the girlie vybe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you worked the mint into the color pallet! I adore this room and think your girly guest will feel very comfortable! I can't wait to see what you do with boyish room :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how fast you are decorating this house! I still have rooms where we haven't even painted yet (ie: the office) and we've been here 7 months already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of a girly guestroom & a boyish guestroom. So cute! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I'll soon be putting our guest room back together & then starting on the 2nd guest room! I love the idea of having 1 girly & 1 boyish!! Turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how airy and bright the room is. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, love all of the details! Love all of those Emily Griffin books too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah!!! It looks awesome!! I love every single inch!! You have a gift of decor...can you come redo my guest bedroom? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love all the fun pops of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The mint paint definitely works! And can I just say the Emily Giffin books really do it for me, I'll come stay anyyy time haha

    applewood road

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! And I love Emily Giffin's books, too. I can't wait for the next one to come out in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That mirror is awesome! I just went back and looked at the DIY for it - you rock, lady! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AKA - Brianne's room... I love it! ;) So bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! I can see why it's your favorite room so far, it just so fresh and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO pretty! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a gorgeous room. So pretty, feminine and colorful. I'd be honored to stay there as a Guest. It can work as a future room for a little baby girl, too. =) I am pinning away. Great job, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete