Finish This

Monday, April 7, 2014

1. I don't get enough...sleep. Not always, but lately I have been exhausted. Moving has caused us to be constantly doing something 24/7. Whether it is unpacking boxes or furniture shopping, we have been non-stop lately and I am worn out. Not to mention my 19 little cherubs that keep my busy all day long.


2. My favorite indulgence is...you guessed it, ice cream! If you've been around this blog for a hot second you know us Tucker's love us some ice cream. We are slightly addicted and I'd say we indulge every night. Hey, you've only got one live to live, right?!


3. I made a major change in my life when...I switched from being in public accounting to being a 5th grade teacher. It was by the grace of God that I was able to make it happen over a short period of time, and I will never regret that decision.


4. You should read...all Emily Giffin books. They're perfect. Don't forget to pre-order her new book here!

5. My secret ingredient is...Uncle Bob's Country Seasoning. You can order it online, but I always get it when I go home and go to market days in Wimberley. It is the best seasoning ever.

PS: I got the idea of this post from the lovely Ruthie :)

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read the new Emily book - its on reserve at the library for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not going to lie... I stole this idea from you! But I did give you all the credit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I may copy it :) And sadly, I have never read Emily Griffin! Need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard Emily Griffin books are really good...now I think I need to start reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love love Emily Giffin books! I didn't know she had a new one! I will have to order it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are ice-cream-a-holics. We for sure would be BFFs. :)

    ReplyDelete