Linen and lace has always been one of my favorite combos. It has been feeling like summer here in Texas (we completely skipped spring...90 degree temps already!), so I am busting out more of my summer wear. I found this lace top for $3 at Forever 21 a couple years back. The linen pants are also Forever 21 and I hemmed them with no sew tape using my hair straightener. Innovative I tell ya, innovative.
- Today is my kiddos science STAAR test. Prayers for them, please!
- I went to Old Navy yesterday and spent some of my reward money...and I can't wait to show off my finds! I have been wanting some of the items I got for a really long time!
- Yesterday I snoozed my alarm five times. That tells you the kind of week I'm having.
- "Mrs. T! You're teeth are so shiny! Like the people in the commercials!" Thank you, student, for your gracious compliment on my "shiny" teeth.
- Is it Friday yet?
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)
And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me: