When you become a teacher, the first thing you should do is add bright things to your wardrobe. At the end of the day you will have something on your clothes that was not intended to be there. Secondly, those bright clothes should be cheap.
Take, for instance, this dress I got at Ross for $14.99. Ross does it again! I had a million teachers asking me where I got my dress from and I hate saying Ross because it is not like you can run to Ross and get it. It is always so hit or miss!
Texas has yet to decide if it is going to be hot or cold, so I paired it with boots, but that might have been the last day I wear boots this season. Bring on the sunshine!
- My sunglasses are totally disguising a make-up free face, dark circles, and my pony-tail is hiding messy, dirty hair. STAAR test, I will defeat you.
- Speaking of testing...I never realized how exhausting it is just to monitor the exam. Whew! Standing and pacing for four straight hours is literally exhausting.
- I have $90 of reward money to spend at Banana Republic, Gap, or Old Navy and this weekend THESE shoes will be coming home with me!
- And I am basically craving everything at Nordstrom right now...I am getting the itch to shop...ugh-oh.
- Last night when I told Chris I forgot to get ice cream at the store he said, "It's okay, we can just go to Braum's!" #myplanbackfired #iamtryingtoeathealthyhere
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)
And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me: