The cutest thing you've ever seen, seriously.

Monday, April 14, 2014

This weekend was perfect. It was better than I imagined and I am so blessed to call so many people our friends.

I am going to let the pictures do the talking, but I will narrate along the way.

We started off the weekend with The Color Run with Amber and Jordan, and the obvious hits of the run, Parker and Jolie! Seriously, words can't even describe the cuteness in this post.












After the color run, Chris and I headed home to prepare for our housewarming party/Chris's birthday party!

Once, again, I'll let the pictures do the talking. And the stars of the show didn't change. P and J were a hit! They loved Wrigley and Bailey. It was precious!


















Chris's friend Grant drove in from Houston to help celebrate the festivities. We were sad to see him go on Sunday!

















Thanks to Sarah and Kirstin for my beautiful flowers and the world's best smelling candles! And adorable, I might add!


Thanks to everyone who came out Saturday night! We are so happy to call each of your our friend and can't wait for many more gatherings!

Linking up with Leeann Kimberlee!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Is that a Jayhawk hat that I spy?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either your hubby ran really fast and dodged the color explosions or something but you look like you got more color than him. We had one here yesterday, but they called it the Grafitti Run so something similar. Only problem...they had it in the thunder and lightning. Not too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the linkup -- this all looks like so much fun! I am trying to sell my boyfriend on the idea of a Color Run, but he's not quite there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Parker is kicking her leg up in the stroller pic..cause she's fabulous! haha...looks like a weekend of nothing but fun for you guys!! And where did you get your Cornhole set??

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right... That is pretty darn cute! Glad I click over!

    -Kate
    www.theflorkens.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Looks like you had a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a great weekend, and all I could think about is...how are they going to get that color off of the stroller?! haha, such a mom thing to think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah... im gonna go out on a whim and say thats WAYYY too much cute for one post. LOL. THEY ARE ADORABLE!

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cuties!! And great photog skills my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are not twins are they? They are adorable, especially with all the paint.

    Looking forward to you starting the 30 for 30. I did my first one all month of April. Come take a peek. I am hoping to get the review of that challenge soon, like this weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete