Fat Albert and the Blue Angels

Sunday, April 27, 2014


Until about two weeks ago, I had no idea what the Blue Angels were. Chris begged me to watch a show for "five minutes" and I obliged. An hour later and we are both still glued to the TV. What were we watching? A show all about the Blue Angels!

If you aren't familiar with them you can click here.

As fate would have it, we found out that they would be flying at the Ft. Worth Air Expo this weekend. We decided to make it a date and the show did not disappoint! Coming from a girl who isn't that excited about these types of things, it was really cool.











Fat Albert is below. This is the plane that carries everything the Blue Angels may need...literally anything they would need, Fat Albert has.











The rest of the weekend was spent doing things around the house. I can't wait to show ya'll our guest bathroom update!

How was your weekend?!

And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker
Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Leeann Kimberlee!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. So fun!! I remember seeing the Blue Angels as a kid. I'd like to see them again!

    Thanks for linking up for MMG :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo much fun!!!! I used to go see the Blue Angels all the time when I was little. Great memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We go every year out by Alliance airport, park in the same spot and enjoy the airshow! This year I was in Dallas and missed the show. Thank you for posting pictures!!
    xo-Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun!! I wanted to take Wyatt but I had a Mary Kay meeting all day Saturday. Sunday I was just lazy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to see their show! So cool that you happened to have one near you after watching all about them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely thought of something else when I read the post title haha but looks like an awesome show!

    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to watch the Blue Angels at Jones Beach with my dad! Im so upset our show was canceled :(

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK that looks cool and it isn't the type of thing I would normally go to, either.

    ReplyDelete