Finally! I am wearing clothes on a Wednesday.
Just kidding, I have been wearing clothes errr-day, just been slacking on my WIWW skillz. Dumb tax season. Seriously crampin' my clothing choices.
A couple things to note.
Alisa is no longer going to be hosting WIWW with me. She is taking a break from blogging. So, it's a solo show from now on. Just me and good ol' me. If that isn't a party, I don't know what it.
Onto my outfit. This dress (is perfection) was sent to me by a wonderful bliend (blogger-friend). After I wore this dress I instantly knew it was one of my favorite pieces in my closet. I can see pairing it with brown wedges, white flats, red flats, the list could go on. Plus, it is super comfortable.
I really only showed this picture because I want to brag on my husband and his little green thumb. Grow flowers, grow!
Random thoughts for this glorious day:
- I am rushing through this post because, even though today (actually yesterday, once you are reading this post) was my day off, I am exhausted. My wonderful husband scheduled our cleaning lady to come at 7:00am, so I slept in until a whopping 6:45am. Talk about a day off!
- Why does Ikea furniture come in 1.2 million pieces? Finding what you are looking for in their ginormus warehouse is only half the battle. Getting home and putting together the quality furniture you just purchased is the other half. Usually accompanied by an argument or two between you and your spouse. Did I say that? It happened. (I won, if anyone was wondering.)
- I took Tuesday off and I just might take Friday off, too. Why not?!
- I got my haircut today. If you follow me on IG (@sarahtuckerup) you already got a sneak-peak. Nothing crazy happened. Just some Texas sized poofage headed your way!
Now for the PARTY. Fianlly I get my act together - errrr tax season finally decided to end. Thank you, IRS!
- Link up any outfit post
- Link back to me someway, somehow!
That's all :) But if you're feelin' frisky, you can follow me:
Linking up with Because Shanna Said So, Rolled Up Pretty, Get Your Pretty On, and The Pleated Poppy!