1. Tomorrow Chris and I, along with Jordan and Amber, are running the Color Run in Dallas. Time to get colorful!
2. Tomorrow night we are hosting a slew of people at our house for a housewarming/Chris's birthday celebration. This week has been crazy with preparing to feed 20+ people, dealing with my cherubs, and still trying to unpack and organize our house. I can't wait for the day that I just get to lay in bed all day...
3. I ordered General Finishes Java Gel Stain. Has anyone used it? There are a ton of great reviews and YouTube videos, so we are going to take a stab at staining our kitchen cabinets! (I am first going to do a trial on the bathroom cabinets!)
4. Chris and I booked a trip to West Point and NYC for November. We are going to the Army vs. Navy football game then spending a day in the city. A family friend goes to college at West Point, so there is a group of us going. I am already so excited to be visiting my favorite city in the world!
5. Happy early birthday to the love of my life! April 13th is now my favorite day of the year because you were brought into this world! Okay, I lied...I still like Christmas better, but you get my point! May this weekend be full of food, fun, and friends...all in honor of your birth! I love you!