WIWW: be kind + link up!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014








This was when Chris was saying something inappropriate and I had to remind him to be kind.



When I saw this shirt, I knew I had to have it. I say, "be kind" at least twenty times a day. My Mom always used to say, "Sarah, be kind," and since people tell me I am turning into my Mother, I guess it is only natural that I utter these words multiple times a day. 

Did I also mention that this shirt supports a great cause? Go read about it!

Also, I tried styling it with that sheer skirt then quickly realized it wasn't my favorite...hence the outfit change.

As for my Wednesday randoms: 

- I signed up for a 7-day guest pass at the gym. Monday I took a strength and conditioning class and yesterday I took a power sculpt class. Someone will have to come help me get out of bed tomorrow because by then, I am guessing, I won't be able to move. 

-  I have Friday off and I can't wait. Cannot wait!

- The Other Woman comes out April 25th and it is just my kind of movie. Chick flicks all the way, holla!

- I got a pedicure on Sunday and the nail guy kept singing 90s love songs and it was really creeping me out. Plus he had highlights...

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post. 

- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)

And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker
Follow on Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday! 

Thank you for linking up!

To see other WIWW posts, click {here}


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Love this top - and the mustard colored jeans are SO perfect for Spring! You look great girl!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is one of my favorite outfits lately!

      Delete
  2. Lol at the nail guy. I would be creeped out too. Liking the mix of colors!

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see The Other Woman also!! It looks so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are you in the pictures that you are pointing at the shirt--love it :) And I totally cannot wait to see the Other Woman, I feel like its going to be a lot of laughing and crying all mixed into one ahmazing chick flick!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tee and what it says - agree 100%. Love it both ways but that see-through maxi is the bee's knees. Hope the new place is going well. Cannot wait to see more of your interior design skills. Meanwhile, I'd love for you to take a sneak peek around my 30 for 30 challenge that I am doing this month. I know you're busy - but you know when you have a minute. Thanks bunches.

    Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ada! This shirt has already been worn so many times!! Have a great week!

      Delete
  6. Your hair! So adorable.

    -Kate
    www.theflorkens.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in LOVE with that tee! Both outfits are super cute. : )

    ~Sarah
    http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I leeeerve both ways you styled it my friend!!! And I so wish I was in Texas April 25th...I want to see that movie so bad...my kinda chick flick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This tee was made for you!! I want one too!! And can YOU be any cuter in both outfits....I miss you, girl....WE NEED to see each other soon!! Happy Easter!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're adorable! Can you do a video on how you curl your hair like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Joanna! I will try and make a video asap! For now, I curl it with a 1 inch hot tools curling iron. I make sure and don't curl all the sections the same way...so one piece I may curl away from my face, but the next section I may curl towards my face. These pictures were taken on '2nd day hair' so it is a little flatter than that first day! I will do a tutorial asap!

      Delete