WIWW: Pale Pink & Stripes + Link Up

Tuesday, April 29, 2014












Ya'll, I'm obsessed with this outfit. I like most of my outfits, but I love this one. One, it's comfortable. Two, it's com-fort-able. And three, it's casual yet stylish. I should also mention affordable. Shoes, pants, and top combined are under $100.

Everything except the accessories are from Old Navy. Let me be honest for a moment. I haven't shopped at Old Navy in probably five years. Why not? I have no idea. Since we have a Banana Republic credit card we get tons of points and with those points I get clothes...therefore I am not really spending money. Get it?

Banana Republic, Gap, and Old Navy are all owned by the same company, so I can spend our points at any of those places. Since I had points about to expire, and I kept seeing these shoes around blogland, I knew I needed to get in on the action.

YA'LL. These blogland ladies were not kidding. Most comfortable shoes/wedges/kinda formal/kinda casual sandals EVER. I don't brag on many items, and Old Navy has no idea who I am, but geeezzzz these are some great shoes. So great that I bought the same pair in black...and I have already worn the heck out of both pairs. And, if they would have had a navy pair in my size, I would have got those, too! They are true to size (I wear an 8 in all my flats and I got an 8 in the wedges), just in case you want to get in on the Demi-wedge action as well.

I can tell you that I chased 10 year old's around all day yesterday and my feet never hurt one time. I find that my flats give me no support, and these wedges are the perfect height!

Now that I have deemed myself an honorary spokesperson for Old Navy, let's get on to some randoms.

- We just booked our vacation for this summer and we are going to....San Francisco for a week! I can't wait and am counting down the days until June! Recommendations are welcome!

- I will be getting these sandals this weekend with some points that are about to expire. I am only writing this to remind myself to get them.

- My cherubs are soon going to start being referred to as something other than cherubs because their actions lately have mimicked those of a rabid monkeys at a zoo. Their attitudes have been stellar lately as well (side eye...). I did just use the word stellar which should clue you in as to how crazy these kids are making me.



Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post. 

- Write about something fashion related :)

PS: Thanks to everyone who has been linking up! After all this state testing is done, I will get my life back and be able to read all my blogs again! Sorry for the lack in replies to posts and comments!

And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker
Follow on Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday! 

Thank you for linking up!

To see other WIWW posts, click {here}

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I agree with loving this outfit!! We have a Gap card and I love using their points for free clothes! So fun!

    xo
    Becky
    @bybmg
    bybmg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute, I can never really find much i Old Navy... I feel like its one of those places I have to visit often to find anything. I'm glad you love the shoes Ill go try a pair on! Also SF.... yayyyyy!!!! you must go to Tacolicious.... yummy!! miss you friend!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous. That is all.

    wait. that isn't all, SF is my favorite city. I will text you all my favorites this week and you will be sorry you asked;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny, rabid Monkeys at a zoo...you are so funny. I love this outfit, it does look super comfy. I am all about comfortable lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now you've sold me. I've been eyeing those shoes but I couldn't decide which color. Guess I just need both ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute look! Love the stripes and pastels!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a cute, comfortable outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a perfect spring outfit! Love the stripes and pink! I have a Banana Republic rewards card too and it's so fun to get the free clothes.

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! You look so pulled together, but could easily chase after little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That outfit though....L-O-V-E! And those shoes...my feet need them...but not for another 38 days of course ;) I do have to say that Chris is becoming an exceptional photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah those pale pink pants are amazing! This is such a darling Spring outfit, love it!

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com/

    ReplyDelete