Tuesday Tune Up: Back from Baahston

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hi everyone! I'm back from Baahston...ehhh Boston.

It is currently midnight, exactly, and I just submitted my discussion questions and quiz that were do due...at midnight tonight! I am so studious :)

Since I am already awake (and delirious)...and watching Teen Mom (don't judge) I figured I would write my post. I might be a zombie tomorrow at work, but watching Teen Mom writing a post for y'all is totally worth it!

It has been a longgg day of traveling. I didn't even make it home. Stopped at the in-laws to pick up the fubabies and never left. I need a day after vacation to recoup from vacation. That should be a law. Who agrees?!

Okay, since it is late, and I have misspelled every other word I have typed (true story), I am just leaving you with pictures of my outfits, no descriptions. Boo, I know. If you have questions on where something is from you can leave me a comment and I will be sure to answer! Also, I will try to come back and update this post at a later date when I am not drunk off Southwest Airlines peanuts and the lack of oxygen at 36,000 feet.

Off to bed for a quick nap before I have to wake up for work! 

Happy Tuesday!








Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit and awesome photography.

    Kids Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your outfits! Where is that leopard top from?? And I totally agree about the day of vacation after your vacation....who actually rests on vacation??

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The leopard top is from a random (as in not a chain) store in the Oklahoma City mall...I got it about three years ago. Very cheaply made and very thin, but so comfy to travel in :)

      I am feeling the sleepyness as I write this at my desk...

      Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Love your sideways cross necklace!! Where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from shoplately.com for $4.99! So cheap, and actually okay quality!

      Delete
  4. I want your cross necklace too- maybe my next DIY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it at shoplately.com for $4.99! That way you have a back up justtt in case the DIY goes NAS (not as planned, yes I totally just made that up!)!

      Ha! Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. I agree with you. Vacations are needed after vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh absolutely. I am feeling the need of one today while I am trying to stay awake at work!

      Have a great day!

      Delete
  6. Love the post and all the outfits... so cute! If the outfits are an indication, looks like you had a great time!

    Random question but did you pack a fan?! By the looks of your suitcase.... haha

    - Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We had a blast!

      YES, I did pack a fan! Hahah! If you follow me on IG (@sarahtuckerup) I had a disclaimer with the picture telling everyone about mine and Chris's need to sleep with a fan. Literally we can't go without! We are weirdos and have fans in all sizes to ensure we can take one no matter where we go :)

      Delete
    2. Sometimes you just need a little white noise to help you fall asleep! haha. :)

      Happy you had a good time!

      Delete
    3. Absolutely! The Tuckers need their white noise :)

      Have a great night!

      Delete
  7. Loved all your trip outfits! Adorable... wish a cupcake or cannoli picture was snuck in there somewhere lol! ;) Now I must plan a trip to Boston.. just for the food. Glad you had a great time and hope you catch up on some rest soon!

    ReplyDelete