my ALL TIME FAVORITE outfit of 2012

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A few weeks ago I "Got My Pretty On" with Alison and this is the outfit I wore. In case you missed it, you can click {here}, or you can look at the pictures below...











The shirt is from Francesca's (aka Franny's as I call it). Lu-uvvv it. It is "long-sleeved" yet sheer, so it looks as though I dressed for winter, yet this shirt could easily be a spring and summer shirt. Score. Winning. Makes me wanna holla like a balla!
 
The mustard jeans are from Target. These jeans are pretty thin, but who can resist mustard colored jeans? Ummm, no one. Hello? Have you seen Pinterst lately? If you don't have colored jeans you bess get on it, gurl!
 
Oh, and these boots...let a girl tell ya 'bout her boots. The grey-babies were 40% off at Franny's making them a whopping $40. FORTY dollars people. That is like striking gold, I'd even stretch it to platinum. The red-seemed zipper up the back makes me giddy like a school girl crushin' on her man boy at the playground. Ahh, love. 
 
At first I thought this outfit resembled that of a clown incognito. Then I realized that is basically me, a walking clown, and proud of it. The bright colors cheer up a dreary winter day and I am in a happy mood right when the fabric hits my bod.  
 
So, what do ya think?! Would you 'clown' it up with me? I bet Alison would :)
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Just bought some mustard jeans. Already worn them an embarrassing amount of times. You're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! I am just scared of colored jeans...this girl has a booty unlike you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors in this outfit!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. You are absolutely gorgeous and your outfits are so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you mixed - such a gorgeous top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know.. life long friends let other life long friends borrow blue shirts with red polka dots on them. Just sayin..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a robot today!! Tucker Up trusts me, now! We've graduated to a whole new level of closeness.

    ReplyDelete