Insta Friday!! Woo hoo!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Honestly, I am exhausted from traveling all day. I actually think I am exhausted from the holidays...ya I still haven't caught up on sleep, okay?! 
Remember when I ran the Jog'r Rgg Nog'r? Well, I had been having some pretty severe neck pain from the run (I found out it was from straining my neck and keeping it tense during the run) that was really effecting (affecting? I am too lazy to Google it...) me during my sleep. During the day it wasn't as stiff because I was constantly moving, but at night it got extremely stiff. Boo on that. I finally went to the Chiropractor and I am feeling much better, but not 100%. Just good enough to hit the slopes tomorrow!
What I was getting at with the "Honestly, I am exhausted from traveling all day" is this will be an insta-dump (does that sound too much like something that only needs to occur in a bathroom?!) of my photos from the week. Follow me @sarahtuckerup to keep track of my weekly instas.
Enjoy the photo-dump and have a fabulous weekend!
New year: Less coffee and more tea...thanks to my first cavity last week. Ouch.
Just an adorably wrapped present from Jessica!
My son staring me down. I caved. Wouldn't you if that face was glaring at you?!?

And my always polite daughter looking toooo precious to not reward with a little piece of pizza crust. Spoiled.

Pan fried pork ribs. This picture looks a lot greasier than it really was. Promise. 

I started organizing my closet to divide up the clothes that have been worn this year. A full closet organization post is in the works.

Chris would not turn the light off and I obviously did not want to get out of bed. I want to be completely open on this blog. It doesn't get more open then me at 4:45am with my face mask on. I was probably whining to Chris to turn the light off because it was too bright. Ya, that seems right.  Oh, and that red circle on my forehead? Thank you curling iron. Keeping it classy that the Tucker household with curling iron burns and face masks!

Oh, ya know, just your normal chartered flight. My work is ballin'!

Hello Crested Butte, and your large "rocks" in the snow. If he like it then he shoulda put an ICE ring on it.

Me and Savannah headed to dinner. We are roomies...in our luxurious condo on the mountain. We got hooked up, phat. And you can bet your bottom dollar I am going to sleep like a baby in my huge bed without my adorable husband taking up the entire bed.
 Linking up with Life Rearranged and From My Grey Desk!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Hi I am following you from the hop and really enjoyed visiting you blog. You sound like you had a fun getaway and I can see what yo mean about trying to catch up on sleep :) Oh... and I love the bling in the snow... perfect!!
    I would love for you to follow along.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-true-meaning-of-love-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn'e the bling in the snow amazing! LOVE it!!

      Thanks so much for stopping by! Heading over to your blog now :)

      Delete
  2. I'm jealous of your roomie status in Crested Butte!! How fun, but I'm sorry your neck has been hurting! I feel you on that. I have a knot behind my shoulder blade that prevents me from looking to the right- so painful. I would assume its related to breast feeding- but that may just be TMI for this early in the morning:) Happy Weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a super fun week! Where did you find that mug?! My sisters each got one for Christmas from their roommate, and I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This week has been amazing :) The mug is from Anthropologie. It is so cute, isn't it?! My sis-in-law got it for me and I use it every day!

      Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. Chartered Plane? High Roller for sure!
    I have the same anthro mug, but with an "m" of course :)
    Have SO much fun in Crested Butte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are big pimpin'. I want to work where you work....can you hook a sister up????

    ReplyDelete
  6. what cavity from coffee?? uh-oh i better watch out!! dang your work looks like they hooked you up

    ReplyDelete