Camp Gladiator, Skiing, & Me Being Random

Wednesday, January 9, 2013



This post will be short and sweet. 

Yesterday morning I went to Camp Gladiator (sounds intimidating, right!?). Well it certainly kicked my boo-tay. I am so freakin' out of shape I don't even want to talk about it...so I'm not going to :)

Just imagine me huffin' and puffin' at 5:30am. BUT I am proud I got up and did it. That is the first step: check!

Secondly...I am going skiing again (imagine me now doing the happy dance!) so this is the kind of sucky post you get for today. Andddd, depending on the Internet at the resort, this may be the last post all week! Sorry!

Other random facts for the week:
- I had my first cavity last week. Oh my freaking ouch. That puppy is still hurting me. When the doc waived that horse-sized needle in front of my face I just 'bout passed out! I am sad to say I am a part of the cavity club. Boo.

- My car battery died this week. That is the first hiccup that I have had with my car in 4.5 years. Luckily I was very close to my house and Jessica was there to rescue me, twice! Once in the grocery store parking lot, and then again after we ate. Then my hubs bought a battery and replaced it and we were good-to-go!

- Lastly, I start MY LAST SEMESTER of grad school today (online, whew!) and so please pray that I can juggle the busy tax season (I am a tax accountant FYI. I don't want y'all thinking it takes me four months to do my own tax return!), my final semester of grad school, keep up with this little bloggy-blog, and live a somewhat normal life. Blessed to have a job, so I will try to keep the complaining to a minimum!

See ya'll tomorrow, maybe :)

Have a great day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. congrats on the grad school! it's almost over and that's got to be a great damn feeling!

    fun fact - i went down hill skiing one time in my life. and i got kicked off the slopes for being dangerous. and by dangerous i mean i didn't know how to stop so i plowed into my friend and they made me go sit inside. WHATEVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shannon- the EXACT same thing happened to me! But i had to go on the bunny slope with the kids....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the last semester of grad school!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete