WIWW: The borrowed outfit + Link Party

Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Remember this story about how Chris forgot 99% of our clothes when we went out of town? Well here are the whopping two shots (above and down below) that we got before we had to race to the wedding. I was going to wear this dress (below) with cowboy boots. I hope our bed wore it well...since that is where it hung out all weekend. 


Can we say pale (in the current picture at the top...)? I am seriously so ready for summer when I can be tan. Yes, this white-chick can actually get bronze. 

See tan pictures below:


The photo-shop on this picture was done by a friend in college. It speaks for itself.


 No one ever said I was normal, but many said I was tan.

Andddd back to the pale-ness. I won't lie...when I edited this picture in picmonkey, I put blush on my arms. If you have ever used picmonkey you know what I am talking about. The spray tan option is for "premium" users only and I am too cheap to buy it only use the free version. This picture also confirms that the "skinny arm" pose - aka hand on hip - should always be used. 
See below for a tanned-skinny-arm-pose:

This was back in college when I could workout for four hours a day and layout for the other four. Ahhh those were the days...

Here are some random thought for this Wednesday:
- When I dream and I have a super power, it is ALWAYS that I can fly. Then I wake up and I never left the ground.

- I have done four partnership tax returns since February 1st, yet haven't even started on ours. Oops.

- I am tired of our living room TV sitting on an old desk. Tax refund = entertainment center.

- Chris had a moment of baby fever this weekend...until Abby farted on him and you'd have thought she was a hot potato. He handed her to me like his hands were burning and Abby was the potato. It was hilarious. 

- I didn't order a cookie with my dinner tonight (from Which-Wich) because I am working on eating less cookies. I didn't say no cookies, I said less cookies. There are three boxes of Girl Scouts sitting on my counter right now.

- I just want one complete day off to not work and not do homework. Actually, I would take a half day.

- I wore a shirt to the gym today that said...well just see for yourself...


 - I might have lost you by now, but if I didn't then I should let you know this was a free shirt...and I haven't had time to do laundry lately. Desperate? Maybe slightly. But I really got some good laughs out of wearing it.

Now for the usual, ya dig?
Follow Alisa and I
Link up any outfit post
Link back or use the button, por favor
Go meet people, doyyyy!

button

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Oooo girl, I used to be so tan too! I think this is the pasty-est I've EVER been in my entire life! Ugh to be old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love the shirt! I'm with ya on the pasty-ness! We have a wedding this weekend & I started using self tanner lotion on Monday! Hoping to have SOME sort of color by Friday/Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of you on the bike....Bhahahahaha, best thing ever!!! I seriously love reading your posts. You are so freaking funny, gorg and REAL!!! I wish we lived closer!!! (sad face) And we all are white now...I did use a little Xen Tan self tanner and it brought a little color back into my life. And skinny arm pose...yep, it does wonders for me!! Love ya, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always pasty and that really will never change! haha! I just have people talk nerdy to me! :-) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your workout shirt!!! i need one. my husband is a super techy computer nerd... yea i need it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahhahah not 'no cookies, just less cookies'. I like your mentality girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha!!! Love the Pippy Longstocking hair!! And dang girl! You get tan! I need liquid spray enhancement to help my Irish pastiness! And you are smokin in your weekend outfit. ;)

    Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You totally cracked me up with this post. So many things to love here. I think you look pretty with or without a tan. And I love your cookie philosophy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also edit with picmonkey and I frequently am disappointed with the quality of the pictures. I doubt I will ever pay for premium when the final product isn't of good quality.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look adorable in every pic! and which wich is our fave!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here.

    potato on face overnight

    ReplyDelete