Insta Friday: Kind of a rough week...

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I don't want to be all sappy, but this hasn't been the best week ever.

First off, I worked a lot. Secondly, my husband has been traveling all week. And lastly, my beloved Grandpa John passed away.

On the bright side, I have a new Guardian Angel, two adorable puppies to keep me company, I got beautiful flowers and chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day, and I have had a TON of love and support from all of you guys. Seriously, thank you! The prayers are working and your thoughts and sweet messages brighten my day.


Normally the puppies are allowed in our room, but when Daddy's away...Mommy let's the puppies in the bedroom :)


Jessica and I had a dinner date to celebrate our birthdays and catch up! I just adore her!


My sweet, sweet Grandpa John passed away. This was one of the greatest men to walk the face of the Earth. I have him to thank for my blue eyes :)


Aren't these gorg?! I have such a sweet hubs!


12 chocolate covered strawberries...all.mine. Yum. These are seriously my FAVORITE!

How was your week?!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with From My Grey Desk and Life Rearranged!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your grandpa! It's always heartbreaking to lose someone. On a brighter note, your husband has wonderful taste. Chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about your gpa- its great when you can find support from all outlets!! and i agree when the husband is away-- cute puppies sure do help! xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss Sarah! Will be praying for you and your family. LOVE those tulips and who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries..yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about your grandpa! I'll be praying for you. I'm glad there were some bright spots this week though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sweet girl, I have been thinking about you! I am so sorry about your grandpa. Sending you big hugs and prayers. I hope next week is better and that you take some time for yourself and the hubs....you have been working like a mad woman. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa! My grandmother passed away this time last year and I know how hard it is! (Ps your strawberrys look AMAZEBALLS. I need to find out where to get some down here in Florida!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      They were amazeballs!! So so good!

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  7. white chocolate covered strawberries over here ;)


    over from the link up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again, so sorry for the rough patch in your week.. continue to pray for you and your family. But you have one great support system in that awesome hubby of yours. Hope he travels home safe to you and you get some time to relax this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) So far, the weekend has been wonderful!

      Delete
  9. so sorry for the rough week and to hear about your grandpa! I used to work with a caterer and I always LOVED doing chocolate covered strawberries ---because we got to eat all the non perfect ones! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUM YUM! And sorry to hear about your grandpa :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. My condolences to you and your family. I'm sorry that you lost someone so special and close to you, but I do love how you said you now have a new guardian angel :) Your hubby is quite wonderful to spoil you like that ;) I especially love the tulips, they are so pretty! It's nice to be back into blogging again and visit you and your lovely blog! :)

    xoxo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extгemely
    fantastic. I actually lіke ωhаt you have aсquirеd herе,
    certаinly like what you arе ѕtating and the waу in which
    you say іt. You make it enjоуable and you still cаrе fοr to keeρ it smart.

    I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful website.

    My webpage :: Www.monkeylickradio.com/Blogs/user/dustin3age

    ReplyDelete