My Valentine is 652 miles away...

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

...but don't feel bad for me!!

Look what my Prince got me! As I talked about in this post, all I wanted was chocolate covered strawberries...anddddd...he listened!
LADIES, a male listened to me. Mark it in history, my words did not go in one ear and out the other. Hallelujah!! 
The card for the strawberries read, "Who wants strawberries on Valentine's Day when you can have them the day before?" Ummmm, is he not perfect? Seriously, how did I score him? It was also a pleasant surprise given what happened that morning.
The card with the GORGEOUS Tulips read, "Thanks for letting me travel over Valentine's Day..." You can travel over any holiday if I get treated like this! 
What are you doing for Valentine's Day??
Saturday night we are going to the Rosewood Mansion at Turtle Creek for our Valentine's/late birthday celebration. I am so excited to get all dressed up and have a night on the town. Well, our reservations are for 5:30pm because Chris knows we don't stay out that late. Ha! 
Happy Valentine's Day! 

PS: Thanks for all the sweet comments and prayers about my grandpa's passing. Ya'll are the best.
Lots of love,
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Such a sweet hubby you have! Happy Valentines Day, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, he is definitely a keeper! Does he have a brother? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly sweet - good for you girl you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! He is super sweet to me :)

      Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. First, I'm so sorry for your loss. And you have such a sweet hubby! Enjoy your yummy strawberries :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    JCrew giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They we so so yummy :) He asked if I saved him any...ooops! Haha!

      Delete
  5. How sweet! Those chocolate covered strawberries look delicious. No valentine's day plans for me, my valentine is travelling for work. So, mine's 556 miles away! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those tulips are GORGEOUS!! And lol-- I'll wonder where my hubs got an idea, and he says, "you mentioned it on your blog." It is nice to know that they pay attention sometimes. :) The great thing about VDay is that you can celebrate it whenever you want-- so enjoy both today AND Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smart man!! Those tulips are GORGEOUS!! So many of them! Happy Valentine's Day!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! We don't do gifts for this holiday but have a nice dinner at home! Chocolate covered strawberries would be an awesome surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow! a listner? whats that like??
    just kidding. so sweet! at first i felt sorry for you but not now!! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rare, but when it happens I am shocked! He knows if it involves food, he better listen! Ha!!

      Have a great day!!

      Delete
  10. I LOVE TULIPS!!!! Gorgeous!!!
    And, chocolate covered strawberries? YUM.
    You scored! Your hubby did good!
    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous flowers - yummy strawberries!!! that's awesome he "heard you" ... a sign of a good man! i've got a keeper too! XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo very sweet! Way to go Chris! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete