It's my birthday!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Today I turn a whopping 23 years old. 
Just like this picture, I will have ice cream at some point today.
One guy at work thought I was turning 28, compliment?
22 was a great year. Probably the best one to date. I married my prince charming, bought a house, made some amazing new friends, was humbled by the loss of someone dear to me, and started this little blog.
What more could a girl ask for? 
Ummm, new tennis shoes, a vacation from tax season, someone to do my homework for me...oh and how could I ever forget to win the lotto, duh.
Just kidding, kinda. Anyways, according to Blink 182 "nobody like you when you're 23," so I might as well ask for some stuff, right?
To celebrate this anticlimactic year of birth I am finally getting to meet Amber and her hubs tonight! They are having Chris and I over for dinner and I am so.freaking.excited! Why am I so excited to meet Amber? Maybe because we have basically become bloggy-besties...oh and the fact that she just had twins and I am DYING to give those babies some lovin'! My ovaries are prepared for and explosion of iwantababyineedababyiwantababyineedababy. No worries, Chris will quickly bring me back down to planet Earth. Bummer. At least I can get my baby-fix with P & J!
Then on Saturday I am going to see Anjelah Johnson - the comedian who talks about getting a manicure at the nail salon -  with some girls I used to work with. Pa-leaseee tell me you have seen this video of her?! Hilarious.
Sunday I plan to die of exhaustion sleep a lot due to exhaustion and possibly crank out some homework.   
What are you weekend plans? Did anyone like you when you were 23? I am slightly concerned. Slightly.
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Hahah this post made me giggle. Happy birthday and fear not, lots of people liked me when I was 23, in fact a lot more people than do now I am 31 lol. Your twenties are the best years of your life and you are only just getting going into them so enjoy and make the most of it (I am sure you will!)

    How exciting that you finally get to meet Amber, I can't wait to hear about it and see the photos. Enjoy your busy and fun weekend :)

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday you pretty princess you!!! I hope you get to eat ice cream MORE than once today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Hope you have a great weekend! Sounds like you have some fun plans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Birthday!! 23 was an AMAZING year for me, as I am sure it will be for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, friend! I am jealous of you getting to hear Anjelah Johnson! She cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops.. my comment disappeared! lol Hope you had a great birthday!

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday to you! I am sure you will still be loved in your 23rd year:) your blog is darling!!

    toriandalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you!! 23 is off to a great start :)

      Delete