White Out

Monday, July 13, 2015






top // jeans  // necklace c/o
White in the summer is like a dream come true. It is perfect in every way. You know what is not perfect in the Texas summer? Pants. It took me a good five minutes to scrap these painted on (literally) widy-tidies off!

Although the love affair with my all white ensemble was short-lived, something not short-lived is my love for this necklace. The Happiness Boutique is all about spreading happiness (see this video, adorable!) and with their free shipping, as well as their customer rewards program, how can you not be happy?

Y'all know I'm hesitant about my statement necklaces, but I was able to choose this one that hangs a little lower than most statement pieces, that way I don't feel all claustrophobic with it close around my neck. The quality of this necklace is great and it has the cutest clasp!

If you haven't heard of Happiness Boutique, go check them out! They describe the style of their pieces as "timeless classic with a charming vintage touch."Ummm, yes and yes!

Happy Monday!

14 comments:

  1. Dang girl! Looking good! Love the white on white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beauty in white!! And your hair...#hearteyeemoji

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have GOT to get my hands on this top! You look amazing -- I love love love the white on white. Have I ever mentioned how much I love your hair? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful all-white outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahaha....you crack me up! I was literally looking at these pictures thinking how much you totally rocked this outfit...for real you look stunning. Then you throw some good old Texas heat reality! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah!! This might be my favorite outfit post ever!! You are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! White on white outfits are so cute. Definitely worth the extra heat for the pants in this picture haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dying over this outfit! You look GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love your shoes! Where can I find them or something similar?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this outfit on you! Perfection in my book. Will have to check out that shop, free shipping is always good in my book :) I also tagged you in my post today for a Love/Hate post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit.
    http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete