WIWW: A Classic Look + Link Up

Wednesday, July 1, 2015











I'm going with a classic Wednesday post and going to talk about some random things that have been going on lately.

- To me, this look takes all the classic pieces I have in my closet, and combines them into one great outfit. When my friend was taking these pictures, we kept talking about how great and comfy this outfit was! 

- You know what's funny? I'm not even a soccer fan, yet I'm guilty of yelling at the tv while watching the Women's World Cup. I guess the competitive side of me just naturally gets into it, but by my shouting and hand gestures, you'd think I was a huge fan.

- The last two days I've had to wake up and go to a workshop a school and by the end of the day I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I can hardly keep my eyes open and all I want to do is lay around. It's amazing how quickly you can fall out of "work" shape. 

- I've already worn this dress an embarrassingly high number of times.

- Does anyone watch Devious Maids? If you don't, you need to. So good.

- While we're on the topic of shows, I'm still hating The Bachelorette. It is terrible this season! I'm ready for Bachelor in Paradise!

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.


8 comments:

  1. Love this look! I recently just got a denim vest and have been wearing it nonstop!! Oh and also, the bachelorette is a train wreck this season!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've been done with Bachelorette from the get go. I'm just unimpressed this season, I'm not a fan of her. BIP will be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to the jean vest! I just got one and am loving it and wondering why it took me so long! We really liked Devious Maids the first season, and then when the second season came back it, the didn't give a recap and then they jumped to some random point in time and we were like, what the heck?! Maybe we missed some episodes? Not sure, but we just didn't like that they skipped in time and didn't let us know, even a one liner...something! Anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this outfit friend. I can just see you hanging around the McKinney square wearing it! One of my goals for the school year is to document some of my outfits and try to link up!!! I can do it....right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, probably one of my favorite outfits on you yet! I love when you can pull all your basic pieces together for one great look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute look! Love the addition of the denim vest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! I love your denim vest in that light wash color. I can't believe I don't own one. It looks so cute. Such a perfect go-to look!
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete