I'm going with a classic Wednesday post and going to talk about some random things that have been going on lately.
- To me, this look takes all the classic pieces I have in my closet, and combines them into one great outfit. When my friend was taking these pictures, we kept talking about how great and comfy this outfit was!
- You know what's funny? I'm not even a soccer fan, yet I'm guilty of yelling at the tv while watching the Women's World Cup. I guess the competitive side of me just naturally gets into it, but by my shouting and hand gestures, you'd think I was a huge fan.
- The last two days I've had to wake up and go to a workshop a school and by the end of the day I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I can hardly keep my eyes open and all I want to do is lay around. It's amazing how quickly you can fall out of "work" shape.
- I've already worn this dress an embarrassingly high number of times.
- Does anyone watch Devious Maids? If you don't, you need to. So good.
- While we're on the topic of shows, I'm still hating The Bachelorette. It is terrible this season! I'm ready for Bachelor in Paradise!
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related!
- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!
Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.
Linking up with Because Shanna Said So, Get Your Pretty On, Pampers and Pearls, and The Pleated Poppy.