Sweet Eats and Dog Treats

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I think my love affair with Wrigley and Bailey is apparent on this blog. They are our only kids at the moment and I care for them just as I would (will) my own human children one day.

Another lady who does the same, Kait. You know what else Kait does? Write cookbooks that are just as sweet for you as they are for your pup.

Kait's cookbook focuses on gluten free sweets for you and your pup. They are quick and simple recipes and I love how Kait talks about the kitchen staples she recommends. One thing I dislike about some cookbooks is the need to go out and buy tons of ingredients I won't really have a need for. Kait's ingredients can be used in a variety of recipes!

Here is a sneak-peek at some of my favorite pages from the book:



Apple Nachos? Yes Please!

Head on over to iTunes to get your copy now! 

And congrats to Kait on this awesome accomplishment! Wrigley, Bailey, and myself (and our stomachs!) thank you so much for creating these yummy recipes!!

4 comments:

  1. I've had her apple nachos..they are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you so much sweet friend! I hope you love it :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won a copy of it and I can't wait to dive right in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles . dog treats recipes

    ReplyDelete