The Best Uncommon Wedding and Anniversary Gifts

Thursday, July 16, 2015









Fun fact: I am terrible at remembering to give gifts. I am the person running around the day of the event looking for a fun and unique gift. When, and if, I don't find a gift that wows me, I end up going with just a card until I can find something I feel will be meaningful.

Insert UncommonGoods. This company is right up my alley. They were founded in 1999 and are based out of Brooklyn. They aim to "feature unique designs and handcrafted gifts created in harmony with the environment and without harm to animals or people." Another one of my favorite things about them: their lowest paid seasonal worker starts at 50% above the minimum wage. You all know I have a soft spot for making the world a better place! Being a teacher, I always think about what jobs my kiddos will have when they grow up and it is nice to know of a company who aims to have happy employees!

Now, can we talk about this gorgeous carafe? Insert all the heart eyes here. I want to keep wine it in all the time just so I have an excuse to keep it out on display. Chris even mentioned how "pretty" it was.

UncommonGoods offers a wide range of unique and totally cool anniversary and wedding gifts. And, there's more! You can even personalize a number of items for your significant other, or the bride and groom. Who doesn't love something with their name on it? See all of their personalized gifts here and other unique wedding gifts here.

And, since this post can't end without talking about the star of the show, I might as well call out my new obsession: these TV dinner trays! Y'all, if this doesn't bring you back to your childhood then maybe you  never were a child? I love my food not touching and, I mean, what a cool gift for a couple! These would make great anniversary gifts for you and your honey. If you're like Chris and I, we are guilty to watching TV while we eat and now we have the trays to make the experience complete. You can find more anniversary gifts here and even personalized ones here.

So, next time you're in a bind and need a good gift for someone, head on over here and I bet you'll find something unique for everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Everything is so pretty and fun! love it.

    XO ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love this! what a gorgeous and sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That carafe is gorg!! I am always looking for better gift ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete