WIWW: 3 Ways to wear my favorite dress + Link Up

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

It is no secret that I've worn this dress just about out. Last week I wasn't able to show it off in all its glory because, well, #husband (read here). Anyways, I figured it needed a proper post because it is just that awesome.

Here are three ways you can style my favorite dress.

Plain Jane:
I've been wearing this dress just as it is. It is so hot here that layers don't really work. I've been wearing the heck out of these platform sandals and have also paired it with my favorite Birks





Scarf it up:
Scarves make everything better. Including this dress. When it cools off here in Tejas, I will be busting out all my scarves and having a little pattern play fun. 





The classic jean vest:
This vest is so versatile. Anytime I feel like I need just a little something extra, I throw this vest on and feel like I've got a whole new outfit. 





Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.




12 comments:

  1. I can totally see why that dress is your favorite! It's gorgeous!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah this would be my favorite current dress too. I love the style and neutral stripes. I just saw it and complimented on another blogger too, just now. Love it by itself the most and it looks so good with a bright-patterned summery scarf, also.

    Thanks for the link-up as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fashion post re-do, although I loved reading last week's post. The dress looks great with the scarf and jacket too! So versatile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy!! Last weeks post was definitely a funny one :))

      Delete
  4. I love the dress on you every time girl, no doubt why it's your favorite! You look simply adorable I love the scarf and I love the vest and I love the way you styled everything! I hope your Wednesday is wonderful and thank you for the link up!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I hope YOUR Wednesday is wonderful and you're so welcome!

      Delete
  5. Great dress- I love how you change it up for a totally different outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute, I love it with the scarf. I really love those sandals...Ive been looking for something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forever pinning your beautiful face and adorable outfits!<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress...each style...so cute!! I love a great versatile piece!!

    ReplyDelete