WIWW: I Cheated + Link Up

Wednesday, July 29, 2015








dress // ring // cuff // shoes
Confession: I cheated.

With who: Lou & Grey. Yup, two and not just one.

I'll just let it all out. I cheated on Old Navy with the Lou & Grey line at LOFT, and I'm not even sad about it. Why am I not upset about it, you ask? Because, ummm, have you seen what Lou is rockin'?

This dress is all linen/black striped perfection and had me at hello. I like my dresses loose and comfy and this one checks all the right boxes.

This dress was like a stage five clinger and I couldn't swat it off, so I took it home with me as well. Don't you date all your clingers as well? How do you think I got Chris? STAGE FIVE. 

Ever since leaving the corporate world a couple years ago, I haven't set foot in a LOFT in quite sometime, but they've really done something right with this Lou & Grey line. It speaks my love language and I can tell there will be more cheating in my future.

- Cheating on Old Navy with LOFT.
- Cheating on my diet that I never start in the first place.
- Cheating by telling Chris I don't want any, any of his Coke, but sneak sips while I make him go get me something from the kitchen.

If you've never taken my advice before, take it now: cheating is always justified when you walk away with clothes as cute as this.

PS: Don't forget this is the last week of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! My favorite Toms booties are $40 off!

One last thing...you can still use my Rocksbox code TUCKERUPXOXO to get one month of Rocksbox FREE! You literally have nothing to lose!


Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.


19 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check it out because I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great!?! They have so many cute things!

      Delete
  2. You little cheater cheater. It's OK, we've all done it. lol. You're so cute and this dress is a summer staple and you wear it so well!!

    livingoncloudnandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I felt guilty, but it was worth it ;)

      Delete
  3. I love Lou & Grey! They have such great items! I love this dress, looks perfect on you! xo

    Crissy
    http://www.somevelvetmorningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! I'm so happy I discovered that line of things! Thank you!!

      Delete
  4. Oh, that dress looks amazing, and so comfy. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love that dress friend. I'm glad you posted this because I need to get my back to school shopping done. haha I hope you are enjoying your last few free weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything at Loft right now is just so airy and pretty and I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes to Lou and Grey. I had no idea that it was actual store too, they just opened up right near my work...I might be in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!? I didn't know that either! I'd be in trouble if they opened one here!

      Delete
  8. That is definitely a super cute dress and worth the cheating you did becayse you look great! I purchased a very similar one from Loft Outlet a few weeks ago. I don't know what it is about their dresses, but they are definitely on point!

    NCsquared Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so on point! So comfy and affordable!

      Delete
  9. Another adorable find! AND....love how you tied the cheating together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loft and Lou & Grey have been very tempting lately...and with their great 50-60% off sales..I've scored a few great pieces! This dress looks so great on you!! Perfect for Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is totally worth the cheat. Ps your hair is looking fabulously long and luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have the PERFECT dress collection. For real. Perfectly flowy and comfortable. I'm eyeing up this dress big time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love easy summer dress that can be worn with many different things! You look so fresh and ready to go on a trip somewhere in Europe! Love it


    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete