|dress // ring // cuff // shoes|
With who: Lou & Grey. Yup, two and not just one.
I'll just let it all out. I cheated on Old Navy with the Lou & Grey line at LOFT, and I'm not even sad about it. Why am I not upset about it, you ask? Because, ummm, have you seen what Lou is rockin'?
This dress is all linen/black striped perfection and had me at hello. I like my dresses loose and comfy and this one checks all the right boxes.
This dress was like a stage five clinger and I couldn't swat it off, so I took it home with me as well. Don't you date all your clingers as well? How do you think I got Chris? STAGE FIVE.
Ever since leaving the corporate world a couple years ago, I haven't set foot in a LOFT in quite sometime, but they've really done something right with this Lou & Grey line. It speaks my love language and I can tell there will be more cheating in my future.
- Cheating on Old Navy with LOFT.
- Cheating on my diet that I never start in the first place.
- Cheating by telling Chris I don't want any, any of his Coke, but sneak sips while I make him go get me something from the kitchen.
If you've never taken my advice before, take it now: cheating is always justified when you walk away with clothes as cute as this.
PS: Don't forget this is the last week of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! My favorite Toms booties are $40 off!
One last thing...you can still use my Rocksbox code TUCKERUPXOXO to get one month of Rocksbox FREE! You literally have nothing to lose!
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related!
- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!
Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.