WIWW: Recappin' + Link Up

Wednesday, November 20, 2013





























Since my resolution is over in less than two months (holy cow, where did time go?), I wanted to start recapping some of my favorite outfits from the past year. I love all of these looks because they really stay true to who I am. I try to be stylish, but comfort is my number one priority!

 Wednesday randoms:

- I must still be in a turkey coma because I was honestly too exhausted to take outfit pictures this weekend. Saawwwrrryyy.

- I spent four hours at Chuy's yesterday talking with my bestie. I love a good catch-up sesh.

- I am almost done Christmas shopping. Holla.

- Yesterday at work I almost ate an entire bag of Goldfish. Why are those darn things so addicting?

- I'm not very random today because I am tired and my brain is fried from teaching my 20 little friends all day long. Sometimes I wish I could make a classroom rule that says, "You are not allowed to shout Mrs. Tucker." 

Now for the link up!
RULES
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post!!  

- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)
And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker

Follow on Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday! 

Thank you for linking up!

To see other WIWW posts, click {here}

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. You have great style girl! My favorites: the anchor sweater, the chevron dress, and the purple ruffled top outfit.
    Tracy
    Its Mostly About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah your outfits are so versatile!! love them!! and you're almost done christmas chopping- is that a joke?!!?! that's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to borrow like every single one of these outfits. The coral top- Perfect for twin baby party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daaang girl!! You always looks so great!! I love your outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this awesome recap! You gorgy fashionista you! Seriously...less than two months left..friend..you inspire :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your outfits!! They are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is so bold and fun! I love it! Yikes, I need to START my Christmas shopping!!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfits!!!! Come dress my closet please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one stylish and precious lady!!! You make me smile. And I haven't even started Christmas shopping! UGH!!! STRESSING!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great Outfits. I plan on doing a similar post in December. I am having such a hard time choosing favorites but here are 6 of My Most Favorite Outfits from this post (in no particular order).

    Teal Eyelet Sheath.
    Black+White Maxi.
    Chambray Shorts, White Tank & Red Bubble Necklace.
    Ivory Lace Kimono Top & White Jeans.
    Coral+Beige Sheath with Nude Pumps.
    Red Anchor Sweatshirt with Chambray underneath.

    Seriously you have some great pieces and such an Eclectic, Bold & Colorful Style. I also LOVE all of your Dresses. =)

    Stop by to see what I linked up and I am co-hosting a link up this Thursday so make sure to link up. And please support my blog by following via GFC or Bloglovin. Thanks so much, Sarah.

    Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why do you always look so cute?! I want to shop my closet my current closet is super boring compared to yours. hehe That coral top will always always always be my favorite piece of yours I think.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have some great outfits. And GREAT hair!! Thanks for hosting the linkup!

    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete