Master Bedroom: Christmas Themed

Sunday, November 10, 2013




Sometimes you come across a blanket and you can't pass it up. Take this one for example. I saw it and knew it had to be mine. It is a king sized plush blanket and the best part? Only 50 bucks at TJ Maxx! I have always wanted to covert my room into a more Christmas like room during the holidays, but never wanted to spend the money. Now that we have this blanket, I am slowly collecting items that can "Christmas up" the room, so look for another update in December!

Do you change your rooms for the holidays?!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. I LOVE this! I've been seeing all these beautiful Christmas pillows and blankets online that I want to buy so bad! I'll have to check my TJ Maxx out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the comforter and your mirror over your bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never done this but, I love the idea!! Love this blanket!! Looks so cozy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE!!! I want to run to TJ Maxx and pray they have one for my bed too!!! :) Bring on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such festive bedding!! I love the holiday touches to the room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have to buy this like, today. I showed it to Michael and he wants it in every color. hehe Happy Thursday eve friend.

    ReplyDelete