1. Singing. All I want to do is be able to sing and it is never going to happen. I will always be the girl who thinks she has a great voice only because the radio is turned up so loud she can't even hear her herself singing. Raise your hand if you're with me on that?
2. Sending birthday cards in advance. I am terrible at sending birthday cards to people before their actual birthdays. I am really working to get better at having gifts and cards ready before the person's birthday. Yes, I am the queen of buying the cards under the section titled "late birthday."
3. Writing in consistently good handwriting. For a girl, my handwriting sucks. I don't have cute bubbly letters, or uniform cursive. I have boy handwriting and it is different everyday of the week.
4. Taking the dogs on walks. I get home after chasing around my 20 hormonal fifth graders and I am worn the crap out. I always take the dogs in the front yard and they run around and play (they do not play in the backyard for some reason...) until they are huffin' and puffin', but I wish I had the motivation to be a better pet-walking parent.
5. Keeping my car clean. I grew up on a dirt road, y'all. As in the first time I had the luxury of paved-road living was went I went to collage. Keeping your car clean was literally impossible when you live in the country. Now that I am a city-slicker (ha!) I am trying to change my dirty car habits. So far I am failing miserably, but there is always room for improvement, or some bribing of the husband.
6. Complimenting people. I see a girl in a cute top, or someone who has gorgeous hair and I always think in my head, "Wow! That top is so cute!" or "Her hair is perfect!" but I never actually tell them. I need to get better at expressing my compliments.
7. Running long distances. I have ran a half-marathon (and I wanted to die), a 15K (again, death was almost a better option), and multiple 10k's and 5k's yet I still hate running long distances. Sprinting has always been my thing. In college I was the second fastest girl on the team, but never came close to first when we had to run over a mile. I would dieeee. I wish I loved running and found it therapeutic like some people. The only think I think about when I run is when the heck am I going to be finished and why I ever started running in the first place!
8. Calling my grandparents on a weekly basis. This needs to change ASAP. I just need to pick up that little handy-dandy iphone and tell Siri to give Granddad a ring. No excuses.
9. Meal planning. Life would be so simple if I could meal plan, but Chris and I are so moody when it comes to food. We have to be "in the mood" for whatever we are having therefore I am left with scrambling when I get home. Let's just say I have Domino's phone number programmed into my phone. The Tuckers are always in the mood for pizza.
10. Taking pictures. I am asking Santa for a new lens for Christmas, so hopefully I can improve next year!