DIY Christmas Wreath

Tuesday, November 26, 2013










When I saw this on Pinterest I was in love with how it looked, but I was not about to drop 46 bucks on a wreath I knew I could make. So, off to Hobby Lobby I went.

About an hour later I had recreated an (almost) exact replica of the wreath I pinned on Pinterest. I would say my first DIY wreath was a success! Chris's reaction was, "Wowwww babe! Good job!" Brownie points for me :)

I also am in the process of making a burlap wreath for over the fireplace...but I ran out of burlap, so that one is on hold.

Budget breakdown: 
- Wreath: $6.99
Flowers: $5.99 each
Burlap: $4.99

I used a 40% off coupon on the wreath, so I estimate the whole wreath costs around $25. You can only use one coupon per visit, so if you were willing to go multiple times, you could save even more. I am not patient enough for that!

Have you made a wreath?! 

Follow me on Pinterest HERE
Instagram @sarahtuckerup

Linking up with Niki and Karly!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This looks great! So pretty and not too difficult!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job friend. The colors are perfect!!! I made one almost a year ago and it's still outside sitting pretty. :) happy kind of like Friday. Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I made a burlap wreath for Thanksgiving using a wire wreath form and two rolls of burlap. I also found a black and cream chevron burlap that I used for a bow. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO cute!! I love how simple but elegant it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Sarah, especially the red, white, and green hydrangeas. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leeeerve this! Hydrangeas are my absolute favy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it- so pretty! I made a wreath I found on Pinterest too: http://the-style-files.com/diy-wreath-for-spring/

    ReplyDelete