1. Camp with my little nuggets was so fun! Seeing their faces light up at the sight at everything was priceless. Most of my kiddos have never been on a canoe, shot a bow and arrow, or see a 'real' fire. It was amazing to see them so happy. And did I mention the food? It was delicious!
2. This weekend we are doing Thanksgiving with Chris's family. I loved this whole married - get two holidays - thing. Bring on the food!
3. I ate a large bad of Doritos for dinner last night. Then I decided that wasn't a sufficient dinner, so I have Eggos. When the hubs isn't home I really struggle with fixing true dinners.
4. Chris got back from Miami last night and it is always a treat seeing your spouse when you haven't seen them for a couple (or four...) days.
5. This is my favorite time of year because I love lighting all my yummy smelling candles, turning on random lamps throughout the house, and getting cozy on the couch. I may, or may not, have been having a cup of hot chocolate every night before I go to bed, but that's our little secret.