It is finally scarf and sweater weather here in Texas and, by the look on my face, you'd think I wasn't happy about it, but I am! This is my "been run over by twenty, ten year olds face." Some days you are just exhausted.
- Something super, SUPER exciting is happening tomorrow. I will have the announcement on Friday!
- I made my first batch of cornbread and chili last night and it was perfect for a rainy evening.
- I love it how my friends feel comfortable enough to show up on my doorstep at 9PM at night because they need someone to talk to. I value those types of friendships and am happy to have some special ladies in my life.
- I am going to camp next week with my fifth graders. Two nights and three days of fun filled adventure camp with 80 fifth graders. Fun is to be had. by. all.
- My husband is playing the air guitar next to me while watching The Voice. In a way (to me at least), Chris resembles Adam Levine and let's just say I'm not sad about that ;) The beards and dark hair...mmmmm. Even Chris made the comment Monday night that, "Adam cleans up nicely..." It takes a real man to admit when another guy is looking good.
- We have our third laser hair removal treatment this weekend and I am already mentally preparing for the pain. It takes three days to mentally prepare for that shiz.
- BB Cream is the bomb. I bought some a couple weeks ago and have loved it ever since.
- Bailey just caught a fly in her mouth and Chris is sitting next to me egging her on saying, "Get it girl! Good girlllll...good girlll!" Dogs nipping at the air is quite a sight to see!