WIWW: Plain and Simple + Link Up

Tuesday, November 5, 2013


It is finally scarf and sweater weather here in Texas and, by the look on my face, you'd think I wasn't happy about it, but I am! This is my "been run over by twenty, ten year olds face." Some days you are just exhausted.

Randoms:

- Something super, SUPER exciting is happening tomorrow. I will have the announcement on Friday!

- I made my first batch of cornbread and chili last night and it was perfect for a rainy evening. 

- I love it how my friends feel comfortable enough to show up on my doorstep at 9PM at night because they need someone to talk to. I value those types of friendships and am happy to have some special ladies in my life.

- I am going to camp next week with my fifth graders. Two nights and three days of fun filled adventure camp with 80 fifth graders. Fun is to be had. by. all.

- My husband is playing the air guitar next to me while watching The Voice. In a way (to me at least), Chris resembles Adam Levine and let's just say I'm not sad about that ;) The beards and dark hair...mmmmm. Even Chris made the comment Monday night that, "Adam cleans up nicely..." It takes a real man to admit when another guy is looking good. 

- We have our third laser hair removal treatment this weekend and I am already mentally preparing for the pain. It takes three days to mentally prepare for that shiz.

- BB Cream is the bomb. I bought some a couple weeks ago and have loved it ever since.

- Bailey just caught a fly in her mouth and Chris is sitting next to me egging her on saying, "Get it girl! Good girlllll...good girlll!" Dogs nipping at the air is quite a sight to see!

Now for the link up!
RULES
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post!!  

- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)
And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker

Follow on Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday! 

Thank you for linking up!

To see other WIWW posts, click {here}

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I've been feeling a little risky with my outfit choices later. I'm thinking I will be linking up next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80 fifth graders?!? You are a saint. Also, the laser hair removal thing. I've been thinking about doing it, but my pain tolerance is pretty low, sooo maybe it's just not meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went camping in 7th grade and there were about 100 of us! It was one of my favorite school trips, and it seemed like the teachers enjoyed it just as much! Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I bet it was cute to watch her nipping at the air! And chili and cornbread sounds soooo good right now! I love your outfit - the boots and scarf are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to camp with 5th graders?? Now that should be an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! Simple yet stylish!

    Please vote for me--> http://www.onlineshoes.com/monthly-shoe-styling-contest

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dropping by from the I Feel Pretty Linkup! I'm jealous of your cornbread and chili dinner. My BF hates all things chili :( Very cute outfit, perfect fall look!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok...THANKS, now you have me aaaaaall anxious for Friday! haha...and we had our first Chilli and cornbread night on Monday too... sooooo good. P.S - lovin the lighty blue on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it when my Hubby actually admits another guy is good looking - he won't even admit girls look good most of the time! Haha and dogs are hilarious when they see bugs or small animals :)
    Don't you just love infinity scarves? I'm obsessed. I have way too many!!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute, all around. Nothing like the simplicity of a cozy outfit. Good luck at 5th grade camp! I'm sure you'll have a blast. :) My hubby sort of looks like Adam Levine too (he gets it ALL the time). I agree with Chris, he does clean up nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Over night camp with 5th graders....YOU.ARE.BRAVE. lol!!

    ReplyDelete