WIWW: Fall Inspired + Link Up

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Express Sweater (similar HERE **cheap!) // Mustard Jeans (similar HERE for $18!) // Riding Boots (similar by Steve Madden HERE)



I was given this sweater as a hand-me-down from my cousin and I am obsessed with it. It is so comfy, not too light, not too heavy, and the perfect grey color. I have worn it at least once a week for the last three weeks. Overkill? Nah!

I'll be honest. Most days I wear this sweater, I wear it with my Nike running tights. You can't tell me that wearing a cozy sweater and pants with an elastic waste band isn't the best combination ever?! This particular combo might be making an appearance tomorrow in anticipation of stuffing my belly then napping while pretending to watch football.

Randoms:

- Don't, DON'T, forget about Gap's HUGE 60% off sale. Click HERE to check it out.

- Is anyone besides me in love with Vanderpump Rules? Love it. 

- On the topic of TV shows, I have recently fallen in love with The Big Bang Theory and New Girl. I watch an episode of New Girl on Netflix every. single. night. before I go to sleep. Hilarious.

- Shopping online is great a) because you don't have to fight other shoppers for parking spots, etc. and b) because getting packages on your doorstep makes you feel like it's Christmas morning, even if what you ordered isn't for you.

- Today I am getting a massage, having lunch with a friend, Christmas shopping, then babysitting the most adorable little boy ever. I'd say today will be great!

Now for the link up!
RULES
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post!!  

- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)
And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker

Follow on Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday! 

Thank you for linking up!

To see other WIWW posts, click {here}

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. I love the grey and mustard combo!! I have never tried it.. thanks for the idea!!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely cannot get over how perfect your hair is! I'm always looking for new ways to wear my mustard skinnies...Didn't think of grey! :) Lovely as always my dear! Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great things in this post:
    1. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE your haircut? It's making me want to cut mine.
    2. Grey and mustard. Your sweater looks so comfortable. I would probably wear it all the time too.
    3. New Girl is the funniest show I've ever watched. Seriously, Schmidt? So great.

    Have fun Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love New Girl!! So funny! Unfortunately, I am the only one in the house that likes it so I end up watching alone and laughing...alone! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love LOVE the new hair! It is ridiculous! I know I've said it before, but it makes me want to chop mine off! haha! Love those pants too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. obsessed with those mustard pants! totally agree about online shopping, going to the mall is the worst during the holiday season.

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kind of obsessing over this sweater... I may need one!! And I love the mustard skinnies :)
    I love online shopping, New Girl (and Zooey in general) and massages!! Lucky girl!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! Very Fall & Thanksgiving appropriate! & Your hair!! I know it's been cut for a bit now & I do love it it but, it just looks so darn cute on you I can't get over it!!! Hope y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You my friend are seriously so gorgy! Gimme yo hair! And I am obsession over this outfit...that sweater looks sooo comfy and the colors are perfect :) And ummmm VP Rules? FAVY show!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving! I love the mustard and gray combo--it's one of my go tos!

    Thanks for hosting the linkup--your link is on my blog!

    Jen K.
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable outfit! And has anyone ever told you you look exactly like Natalie Portman!??? Gorgeous girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. look just like Natalie Portman with your new do... gorj!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously? Could you BE any more adorable in that outfit!? I love how you were fearless in combining the brown boots with the gray! I need to get that way!

    -Kate
    www.theflorkens.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Friend you are not helping cure me of my shopping addiction. You are making it worse because I want every outfit you post. Sigh. Hehe your hair is just perfection and I love the mustard color pants. Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This whole outfit is just amazing!!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So gorgeous! Love those mustard colored jeans and your hair looks fab!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete