WIWW: Lace + Link Up

Wednesday, April 8, 2015









pants: here // shoes: here // purse: here // blouse: here

I cannot get enough of these white jeans. The mornings are still cool, and my legs are still translucent, so until I catch some rays, pants will be mandatory. 

These wedges are my absolute favorite. I have the black and the nude pair and this year they came out with a hot pink pair that I might just need to snag. 

Some random thoughts for today:

- Yesterday one of my students pronounced damselflies as "damn selfies," and I just about lost it. 

- I am craving summer like never before. I'm not sure what it is, but usually I am not a lover of summer, but this year, bring it on.

- Chris's birthday is Monday and all he reallyyyy wants is a Sonicare Toothbrush. I guess that's what turning 28 will do to you.

- I've never really had an opinion about Pharrell, but after watching The Voice I've come to find that he is a pretty cool dude. 

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.

14 comments:

  1. Love the blush pink and the lace!

    xoxo, Preeti
    www.ninesto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! The top is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE white jeans! I think I have 5 pair of them and I wear them all year round. The white jeans are so useful and can go with just about everything! Thank you for hosting this link up for us and have a great day!

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! I love how black and white look together!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love white jeans! And that top is great! Normally I could care less when summer gets here since nothing changes for me, but this year I am pumped! We are moving to a house with a pool! I feel like I will live in a swimsuit every day after work and on the weekends. Note to self: Must workout ASAP! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! We're white jean twinsies today!! ;) Loving the black and white combo and the lace detail on the tank. You look gawgeous my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who says black and white is boring? This outfit is anything but, it's so cute! Love the detail on the top, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love black and white together! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pix always make me smile...and that story from class..oh my goodness too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That lace top is adorable on you. So is your pants!

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! Pinned! Stop by by Wednesday link up (now live!) if you get a chance :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how simple and effortless this outfit is. The black lace tank is beautiful with the crips white jeans!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband wanted a sonic care toothbrush at about 28 as well - he loves that thing :) It's so crazy!

    ReplyDelete