Weekend Wrap || Perfect Floral Pants

Monday, April 27, 2015

How is Monday already? This weekend was full and great, but I could use one more day. Chris and I always joke that we are going to move to a country where the hours worked per week are like 25. America should adopt that lifestyle. 

Friday night we hung out with some friends for a birthday party. We played darts and went out for Mexican food. By 10:30pm I made us leave because I could barley keep my eyes open. The struggle is real. 


Saturday we had big plans to be out and about running errands. Instead we stayed around the house and relaxed, did chores, and I doodled on our chalkboard. (Inspiration here)

Saturday night we had friends over for game night. We played cards and snacked on chips and dip. We have really started to try and be "young" while we have no kids. To us, being young includes hanging out with friends, saying 'yes' more when asked to go places, and not complaining when we stay out later than 9:00pm. It is safe to assume we are still struggling with the last one. 


Sunday morning was beautiful. We woke up and had coffee outside before starting our day.


Sunday afternoon I headed to Target for flowers and groceries. I walked away with these pants. I could not pass them up! They are so comfy and will be perfect to dress up on our cruise and when we go to Mexico later this year. I'm already imagining how many ways I can style them!


And lastly, did you see my rare Saturday post? I am on the hunt for the perfect swimsuit and I've finally narrowed it down!

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend friend. Happy Monday! Just a few more Mondays to go before we wrap up another school year. Whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend and I think it is great that yall are trying to enjoy the moment while you don't have kids!! I try to preach that to my sister in laws all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with those pants from Target--the print is fabulous!! And I am totally with you on the 25 hour work week--we should start a petition :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love those pants!! Gorgeous and a great switch-up for business attire :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed coffee time out on the back patio too! It was nice to sit outside and watch the men at work haha....p.s - love that coffee mug ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I teach school, too, so Friday night's are rough for me! This past Saturday night we stayed at my brother and sister-in-law's house until 10:30 and we regretted that so much haha So so sad when we are still childless and enjoy going to bed early!

    ReplyDelete