1. Flowers that are still holding strong, from the engagement party, make me smile. I have six of these mason jars throughout the house and I love it!
2. These shoes. I got them on Sunday for my birthday and they are the most comfortable flats I've ever owned. Plus, the quilted pattern is pretty adorable.
3. Converse. I'm totally not your typical "Converse" wearer, but I've been dying for some comfortable shoes I can teach in and these hit the spot. Plus I match 19 out of my 20 kids, so I'm totally winning. 25 going on 10, holla!
4. Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer. Chris and I went to the gym everyday this week and have today off (thank God because I can't move because my legs hurt so bad!). With a trip to the Bahamas and a wedding coming up, we decided it was now or never if we wanted to get in shape! If only we could lay off the Cokes and the burgers....baby steps.
5. Monday, the kids have no school! I know I still have to go in, but days without kids at school are like days off. You get so much done and it is nice to actually talk to the teachers you work with. I am looking forward to getting organized and cleaning up my classroom....especially after today's Valentine's party. 20 kids all hyped up on sugar...wish me luck!