WIWW: Stella Statement + Link Up

Wednesday, February 18, 2015













Okay, I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am not a statement necklace person for the simple fact that I am claustrophobic and I hate things around my neck.

But, just like people don't like (fill in the blank), there are always exceptions.

Consider this Stella & Dot Trellis Necklace my exception.

I am itching for spring and this necklace brings color into these dreary days we've been having. We have several weddings coming up this year and I'm going to bet that I wear this necklace to the majority of them. I'm definitely wearing it Easter Sunday and probably for school pictures. I'm bringing it on vacation this summer and will most likely try to pair it with anything and everything in my closet.

I love that it hangs a little lower than some statement necklaces, and it isn't heavy. Heavy necklaces are a no-go in my book.

Stella & Dot has some precious new spring items. I chose this necklace, but I was one click away from these pretties. I mean you get more than one earring...in only one pair of earrings! How cool is that!?

To check out more of Stella & Dot's latest jewels, click here.

Also, can we talk about these white jeans? Everyone needs a good pair of white jeans and Gap is where it is at. For this short girl, I was pumped when I found jeans that I didn't have to hem, or roll!

Necklace -  here c/o Stella & Dot via KS
Jeans - here
Clutch - here
Wedges - here

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.

15 comments:

  1. I'm loving everything about this outfit. It's fresch, chic, and perfect for spring which I am crossing my fingers is right around the corner haha.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous necklace. these pastels have me dreaming of spring!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all the soft colors with this! gorg necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you all ready for Spring!! Looks like our dreams are coming true with the warmer temps coming back at the end of the week. Miss and love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so fabulous--loving these colors on you and that necklace is FAB!!! You may not love statement necklaces, but you sure do look good in one :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see I am not the only one on the white jeans train during the winter! Granted....you aren't standing in snow in these pictures :) Love this outfit! It is perfect for Spring and Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top and necklace are a great combo-- love the spring-y shades!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors in this outfit! The necklace is the perfect touch without being too much and you are rockin one great hair do my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit reminds me of spring! And easter! :) <3

    -Jan
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful colour combo on you! Winter white & pastels is a trend I want to be around forever, it just looks so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors in this outfit! Gorgeous necklace!

    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous outfit! Thank you for the tip on where to buy a pair of White Jeans. I've been looking for a great pair.
    The necklace is so beautiful & you carry it beautifully.

    I'd like to invite you to join Reasonstodress Linkup Party where I am cohosting this week with the lovely Angie. I would be fantastic to have you join the fun.

    Angele

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful necklace! I can see why you'd make an exception for it :)

    xo julesinflats

    ReplyDelete