The Last 4.5 Days

Sunday, June 1, 2014





This is my last week with my cherubs. Based off last weeks post, I'm sure you can tell my emotions are all over the place. I cry thinking about them leaving me, but I'm so happy at how much they've grown. Last week my principal asked me, "When you started teaching you didn't realize the impact you would have on these kids, did you?" And cue the tears. Right then and there I burst into tears (and hid it from him!). I see them everyday, so it is hard for me to see how far they've come, but knowing I've made even the tiniest impact makes my heart swell. Cheers to the last 4.5 days!


Saturday started off with my workout class that is equivalent to modified torture. After I powered (barley) through it, I headed home and did the normal Saturday thing; cleaned...then napped. Why does laundry never end? I hate it. I also bathed the dogs and that was an adventure in itself. Saturday evening ended with Domino's pizza and a Sonic hot fudge shake. Pure deliciousness.

Sunday was filled with church, lunch, a nap, mowing the lawn, and grocery shopping.

Somehow the day got away from me and I am not going to stay awake to watch all ym shows, so it looks like I will have to play catch-up next week when I am on summer break!!

Happy Monday!

Linking up with Leeann Kimberlee!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Awwww friend...they are so lucky to have you as a teacher. Someone who loves to watch them grow, but is sad when they do so. But yay for Summer vacation and the fact that we will be squeezing eachother next weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was our last day too and surprisingly I did not cry. But my allergies were acting up so it looked like I was losing it. Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww :) Thank you for being a teacher and all the amazing work you do. We really don't appreciate the hard efforts of teachers. lol a work out followed by Sonic sounds perfect to me ;)

    Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete