Happy Anniversary to Chris and I!!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014




Two years ago on this glorious day I got to marry my best friend; my roommate for life. There is truly no one in the world that is a better match for me and I am so ecstatic I get to be Mrs. Tucker for all the rest of my days! 

The first year was good, but this second year we have really found our groove. I know that we will always fight when we pack to go on a trip because of something Chris does to annoy me and he knows that when I am tried and hungry I am not a nice person. Happy wife, happy life. See, we have it all figured out!
I can't believe it has been two years already! Wow!

Now if you want to see a crying Sarah (excuse the squeaky crying voice...) and a bawling Chris, go ahead and watch our wedding video. Chris said the air was blowing in his eyes and that he wasn't really crying. Nice try, buddy! And yes, he did change into shorts after our ceremony. We keep it casual here in the Tucker house!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary you little love bugs! I am so thankful to know how happy you are and also just know you both.I hope your trip has been amazing. I miss you friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The SWEETEST!!!! Happy Anniversary you two lovey doves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO enjoyed your wedding video- you guys are adorable! Not gonna lie-- I cried too. That Michael Buble didn't help LOL! It gets even sweeter as the years go on, I say! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Sarah! Did you post that video last year? Or in another post? I swear I've seen it before but that didn't stop me from watching it again! Super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!! Nothing better than doing life with your best friend!!

    ReplyDelete