Outfit: Napa Valley Wine Tour

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

After my test Tuesday I rushed over to Old Navy because I had some credit card points about to expire (and Lord knows this girl isn't going to let points expire!). I went in looking for an outfit to wear when we go wine tasting and I came out with an outfit that is totally me! Girly, yet comfortable and, of course, casual. I am smitten with this skirt and I know it will get great use thought the year. I also wanted a bigger cross body bag than the ones I have because I want to be able to carry my camera around. This white purse is so nice and the quality is much better than I ever imagined! 

Be ready for many outfit posts next week because how can I resist the beautiful backdrop of San Fran?!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. ahh i love this outfit so much!! its so simple but so cute! i mayyyy go to ON for the skirt + tank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is perfect! A tank top, maxi skirt, sandals and KS earrings. Did I mention it's perfect???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have visited your website which was really good,I would like to tell you one more thing that you maintained blog nicely very less people maintain there blog as you did..
    Napa Wine Limo Tours | Sonoma Limousine Services

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corporate Transportation Limousine and Car Service
    http://1stclassiclimos.com/corporate-transportation-limousine-car-service/
    We offer Corporate Transportation Limousine and Car Service 1st classic limos. We understand that time is money, and that wasting valuable time means losing on opportunity.

    ReplyDelete