WIWW: B&W Printed Shorts + Link Up

Wednesday, June 25, 2014







* After multiple people asking about where they can get these shorts, I guess I will spill the beans. (I was actually just too tired to link them up the other night...)

You can find them here.
I also bought these and these.

These printed shorts have been my go-to lately. They have an elastic waste-band and are so comfortable!
This week I have been at a training in downtown Dallas and the days have been long to say the least. I leave the house at 6:15am and have walked in the door at 7:00pm the last two days. Today is our last day, thank goodness! I am ready to sleep in again!
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post. 

- Write about something fashion related :)

And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker
Pinterest - SarahTuckerUp
Follow on Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday! 

And thanks to all the lovelies who are linking up! This linkup is growing right before my eyes and I am so humbled that people even read this little space of mine!

Thank you for linking up!

To see other WIWW posts, click {here}

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Love love those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get your shorts? I have a little bit of a thing for prints, and the aztec print is adorable. You also accessorized just enough, that icy blue is perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are super cute, and I LOVE those wedges. Do you know where you got them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those printed shorts and your wedges! Such a perfect summer look!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bright top on you with the pretty print, and I am loving your shoes!!
    from the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness where are these shorts from? I'm 26 weeks prego and trying to avoid buying too many maternity items and these would be perfect with the elastic waistband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those shorts! And it comes with elastic...win! Like everyone else, where did you get them? I think I need a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shorts are too cute! And they look like the perfect length too! I'm with you on the whole needing sleep thing.. hope you get some! :)

    Jessi
    http://www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gimme yo shoes!!! And those shorts better be your go to...they look so cute on you! Training days are so blah, but ya for your last day! Then you can text me pictures of you and the pups all day errrr day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute!! I love the printed shorts!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete