House Update: Taking it outside!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Saturday morning started off with a trip to the gym and then breakfast at our favorite restaurant, Spoon's. After scarfing down some Migas and coffee, we headed back to the house and decided it was a good time to relax before we tackled the front yard.


This is the Tucker family relaxing in the TV room. I got up to go to the restroom and came back to find Bailey-girl in my spot. Make room for mommy! Wrigley wasn't too happy that he couldn't fit on the couch with us.


"Dad, come on. Move over justtt a little while I whittle my tiny body up here..."

After our family rest time was over, it was outside for some yard work. I mowed while Chris' edged and did all the other stuff that is way harder than mowing.

One thing led to another and before I know it I was cleaning out our flowerbeds. Of course we hadn't planned on landscaping that day, so off to Home Depot we went. 


A truck full of soil, mulch, and flowers later and we have made some progress!


BEFORE:


AFTER:


I planted more flowers on the other side of the garage, but forgot to take a picture!

For a full house tour, click here.

Happy Monday!


And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker
Pinterest - SarahTuckerUp
Follow on Bloglovin

 Linking up with Leeann Kimberlee!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link-up and loving those pretty flowers you planted at your entryway. I love a fun pop of color for summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing!!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Sarah, it looks sooooooo good!! We so need to do this to our yard!! I can't wait to see the house...and one day I will!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, how you guys relaxed and then got up and did ALL that, I'll never know. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you go! I love it!!! Will you come do my backyard next?! Tilly would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! It's amazing what some flowers and some hard work can do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha love when dogs don't know how big they are :p Glad you had a great weekend.

    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's why I hold my bladder til it explodes when we are nestled on the couch...the minute I leave, Bella is all up in my spot!

    ReplyDelete