|top // shorts //shoes|
Aside from our class pet dying on the third day of school, everything has been going swimmingly. Kids are kids and I've already had to throw my "look" out a couple times. I've also been given the sweetest hugs and been told I'm "the coolest teacher in this hallway," so I'd call that a win.
On the home front, Chris has been getting up earlyyyy (starts with a 4...) to go to the gym, while I've been snoozing until (starts with a 6...) way too late. I'm hoping to get back in the gym at some point, but I'm still working on gaining my endurance to put up with ten year-old cherubs all day.
Other things to note:
- These sandals are worn six out seven days each week and I'm contemplating the socks with sandals look for fall because they are that comfortable.
- The State Fair is this month and I'm already craving a corn-dog and fried grilled cheese. So yum.
- You can still use TUCKERUPXOXO to get one month Rocksbox FREE! (The KS earrings I'm wearing are on rental from Rocksbox!)
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related!
- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!
Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.