I did manage to get out of the house last weekend, so here are some things that I got while I was out and about, and some things I wish I would have gotten!
- This tunic came home with me because hello...boots and leggings!
- Comfy grey jeans, check! (similar grey styles here)
- I can't forget my booties that will be on repeat.
Some things I'm wishing for:
- I'm sort of obsessed with these long cardigans. Again, leggings and boots anyone?
- We have several winter weddings coming up and I'm loving these affordable options. I always struggle with what to wear to a winter wedding, but these options are possible winners.
- Everything. Just everything. They are killin' it.
- Last year I bought my first pair of Chucks and I think this year might be the year of the second. They are so comfortable and practical for school.
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related!
- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!
Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.