1. Dinners...I am terrible at them. I am terrible at meal planning and prepping and I'd just rather eat out all the time. But, alas, now with a baby things are a little more difficult. I've been writing down all the recipes I can think of on cards in an attempt to make life easier when planning meals and grocery lists. My thought is: each week Chris and I will pick out four meals and I'll just have to look on the card at the ingredients that I need and make my grocery list that way. Is that a good thought? How do y'all meal plan? Do you have any really easy recipes you'd like to share with me? Help!
2. I ordered some new Ray-Ban Aviators and I cannot wait for them to get here. My old ones are scratched and I was due for a new pair.
3. Chris and I have been doing Cross Fit for 12 days now and it sucks, but feels great, all at the same time. I love how the workouts are so short! I had FOUR blisters (on one hand) after Wednesday's workout and thought about crying, but I pushed through.
4. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to the public today! Since I'm not a cardholder (that would be dangerous!) I can now go purchase all the baby boy stuff and booties in my shopping cart!
5. This baby boy of ours and his giggles are killing me! Chris coughed while putting him in his car seat last night and Graham let out the biggest giggles. Then, we kept doing it over and over and he kept giggling. It was the cutest! And, he is 16 weeks old today and I can't believe it! He gets sweeter each and everyday, so as much as I miss him being a teeny tiny baby, we are loving watching our boy grow.