Weekend Rewind

Monday, July 25, 2016






This weekend was a good one. My sister-in-law was in town from Kansas City and it was her second time seeing Graham since he was 4 weeks old. And, next Monday he will be 4 MONTHS old. Where has time gone?!

We also got to spend time with friends that we won't be seeing for awhile. Graham's birthday twin, Sam, will be heading back to India with his parents next month and a few others in the group are headed to other states for school/work. I also have to mention that we weighed both the babies and G had four pounds on Sam (insert wide-eyed emoji). He weighed in at 18 pounds and now I know why my back always hurts!

Other than spending time with family and friends, Chris and I managed to workout, eat a lot of delicious food, shop for my trip to Napa, and I was able to sleep in!

Today, G and I are relaxing and running a few errands. I want to go get a book for my Napa trip, so we are going to head to Half Price Books later. I'm also lining up my outfits for Napa! I've got my favorite cross body bag ready, my aviators, and all my bags organized!

Tomorrow I am chopping off my hair and Wednesday I am getting a spray tan, so it is safe to say that by the time I leave for Napa, I won't be recognizable, hah!

4 comments:

  1. He is just such a rolly polly...I love it! You are gonna be all dolled up..can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture-GAH. He's so cute! And yay for haircuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to Napa bad so I will be stalking your blog, etc, to see the fun pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been MIA from blogging for awhile and missed our on a lot - like how stinking adorable Graham is!! Aw he's perfect!

    Have fun in Napa!

    ReplyDelete