Easy (Really Easy!) Chick Pot Pie

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

via
Now that the evenings are consumed with a chubby baby, my dinners need to be quick and easy. I came across this recipe and, in Chris's words, "I'm not a pot pie guy, but this is GOOD!" Even the leftovers were delicious!

Prep time: 10 min Cook time: 40 min

1 - 2 count box of refrigerated pie crust
1 rotisserie chicken
1 bag of frozen veggies
1 large can of cream of chicken soup

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unwrap one pie crust and press it into the bottom of your pie dish.

2. Pull all meat off rotisserie chicken and place in large bowl. Add in frozen veggies and soup.

3. Pour pot pie filling into pie dish. Cover with second pie crust and pinch edges.

4. Bake in oven for 20 minutes then cover the edges with foil for the last 20 minutes.

Eat and enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I love making this! So easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'm allll about those easy dinners nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is like my all time favorite meal! Now.. if i just had some real forks and knives...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks so damn good....ugh...i started a 24 day challenge yesterday so anything i'm not suppose to eat sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stocking up on easy recipes as we prepare for baby to come in mid-August! This is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete