Shopping for a baby boy is proving to be more fun than shopping for myself. I think because it is harder to find cute boy stuff, I love when I actually find adorable boy clothes and shoes.
- Nikes: I think from the moment I found out we were having a boy, I couldn't wait to order him his first Nike tennis shoes. These little Air Max tennies are the cutest!
- Ju-Ju-Be Backpack: We have a Ju-Ju-Be backpack and I'm obsessed with it. My mom couldn't believe that I had registered for such an expensive diaper bag, but now she sees how amazing it is to have a backpack, and how study and functional it is. This would be one of my top items to tell people to register for when they're having a baby!
- Bear Hooded Outfit: I mean, do I really have to explain why this is perfection?
- Personalized Blankets are the best!
- Tucker + Tate Hooded Jacket: Every baby needs a jacket and this one is too cute to pass up!
- Aden + Anais Swaddle Blankets: We use these ALL THE TIME for blankets, burp cloths, drop blankets, cuddle blankets...you name it, I've got one of these on me at all times!
- Hoodie and Pants Set: Can you just picture Graham's chubby body in that outfit? I'm dying already!
- Boon Lawn: This, along with the swaddle blanket and backpack, is used daily...dare I even say hourly? Minutely? We love our Boon Lawn!
- Freshly Picked Mocs: Every baby needs a pair of FP Mocs, and at this price, you can't beat it!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related!
- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp and Snapchat (the.tuckers21) for more outfits and randoms!
Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.